Completed our Play review, these should be handed in today by either, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or printed and handed in to the substitute.
If finished early, go on to
ADA 10 – End Task Reflection Paper
1. If you could pop into a time machine and visit our class on the day the end-task was assigned, what three pieces of advice would you give to yourself? Why?
2. In what way(s) are you similar to the character you portrayed? In what way(s) are you different? Did your similarities/differences make it easier or harder to develop the character?
3. Out of all the work and effort you put into developing, rehearsing and performing this piece, what are you most proud of? Why?
4. Looking back at this complete experience what do you think your biggest weakness is? Recognizing this, how will you prepare to deal with this weakness in your future endeavours?
5. Which or your classmates surprised you the most in terms of their ‘on-stage’ performance? How/Why?
6. Complete the following statements;
a. Four weeks before the performance, my biggest concern was;
b. Two weeks before the performance, my biggest concern was;
c. The morning of the performance, my biggest concern was;
d. As the show began I was thinking/feeling;
e. As I performed my monologue I was thinking/feeling;
f. As the performance ended and people applauded I was thinking/feeling;
7. What did you learn throughout the process?